Book one of our holiday apartments in Lisbon!
All our Lisbon apartments for rent are in Lisbon city centre,
totally furnished and equipped! They all match our quality standards. You won´t
need to bring towels or bed linens, they all provide them to you as well as
kitchenware and other domestic appliances.
To check all the available apartments for your particular dates,
you should fill the box on top of the page with your arrival and departure dates
and number of people. A list of the available apartments and a map of their
location in Lisbon will be displayed. You can then choose to book from our broad
selection of Lisbon apartments for rent.
To secure your reservation you should pay a reservation fee corresponding to 25% of the total amount. The other 75% should be paid upon arrival at the apartment. You have 3 different options to pay the reservation fee:
1. You can choose to pay it immediately online with
2. You can choose to pay it immediately online with
3. Or you can choose to pay it later by
In both cases you will receive online confirmation of your
pre reservation or of the final reservation.
We wish to welcome you very soon to our beautiful city of Lisbon!