Make an Enquiry

lisbonexperience@lisbonexp.com

+351 910745678

1 - Insert the dates of your stay (arrival day and departure day), and the number of guests on the top right of the site. Click "search", and a list of available apartments for those dates will be displayed on the screen from the cheapest to the most expensive. Click on each apartment for detailed information about it.

 2 – Some apartments have online booking meaning that the apartment is available and you can book it online without having to make any kind of request.
In some others you have to make a reservation request. This means that the apartment may not be available and you may get a negative answer from the owner. We will try to answer you within 24 hours.

3 – In both cases you should click on the “availability and reserve now" section of the chosen apartment. You should fill the given form with your details.

4 – Also in both cases (online reservation and reservation request if the answer is positive) To confirm your booking you will be asked to make a down payment of 20% of the total amount which is the reservation fee. The remaining amount (80%) plus damage deposit should be paid upon arrival to the person responsible for the check in. You have 3 options for the payment of the reservation fee: (All of these options are reliable and secure ways of payment)

1. Pay immediately online with Credit Card
hipay_logo.jpg
2. Pay immediately online with Paypal 
paypal_logo.jpg
3. Pay later by Bank Transfer
 

Credit Card
we accept all major credit cards such as Visa, Maestro, and Mastercard.
By choosing the credit card option, you will be directed to Hipay.com, a secure payment server where you will enter your credit details securely.  Hipay system uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This system enables to encrypt your details, so that even we can’t see it.

Paying with credit card enables to guarantee your booking immediately. You will then receive a booking confirmation from us automatically, with all the details and information you need for your stay.

Paypal
You Should have a Paypal account. To create one go to:  www.paypal.com
Paying with Paypal enables to guarantee your booking immediately. You will receive then a booking confirmation from Paypal and from us with all the information and details you need.
   
Bank Tranfer
An automatic e mail will be sent to you confirming your request. A pre-booking is made which is valid for 48H. In this e mail we will give instructions on how to pay the booking deposit of 20% of the total amount.

You should send us a confirmation of the booking deposit by e mail within those 48H. After we receive that confirmation we will then send you an email confirming the booking and payment. You will also receive all details about your stay. This confirmation will also serve as invoice.

Please send us the deposit confirmation within 48H. We cannot hold this pre booking any longer than this. If you don´t send us the confirmation within the 48H we will presume that you are not interested in the apartment.

If for some reason you are having troubles with the bank transfer or troubles sending us the confirmation, and you don´t want to lose your reservation, please send us an e mail or call us explaining the situation.

Please note that all expenses from the bank transfer are against your account.

5 - You can also send us an e mail or call us asking some kind of information regarding some specific apartment. In that case please specify the name of the apartment.

6 - For stays for a period longer than 1 month, email us or call us. We may reach an agreement for reduced prices.




Contacts:  
Email: info@lisbonexp.com                 
Telephone: 00 351 213952000
Mobile: 00 351 966807297